Sublo & Tangy Mustard - Halloween Sublo & Tangy Mustard - Halloween

wicked as usual!
I love the spooky version of the theme tune.
All the sound design in general is really strong, cool shots and animation.
Love it!

aalong64 responds:

Thanks! Sound design is an area I don't really know much about other than what I pick up by trial and error, so it's always a learning process... Glad you enjoyed it!

Casper the Animated Series Pilot Casper the Animated Series Pilot

Okay first off, the backgrounds in this are professional as fuck, they really look like they belong in a tv show, a good one.
All the animation was great, really good acting on casper. FX stuff, A+

One thing I didn't like was when casper appeared at 0:31
His final pose isn't a great drawing, and for such an important part, that's a shame.
Seems like it should have been simplified.

I love him grabbing that shoe woo! 5 STARS!

IvanAlmighty responds:

YEA I totally agree about 0:31! Something about that bit felt so weak to me, and the music for that spin didn't end up too fitting either. Thanks for the feedback man!

Space Jam: Alternate Ending Space Jam: Alternate Ending

The traced art and lack of music really hurts this cartoon.
If you had used some music to change the tone at 0:35 it would have had a lot more impact, right now it just feels flat.
And when the monsters are crying, having them stay in the same pose makes it feel awkward, it doesn't feel genuine.
Also the part with Michael Jordan talking to the lady, it doesn't really work as a joke, it seemed like you were trying to cut away so we would make the connection that he says "dick" but it's too obvious, maybe if you cut earlier it would have worked, but it's still such a common joke.

You still made something though, keep it up.